What’s behind it
Our dream is to create a modern equivalent of storytime so that children and teenagers can learn to dream and create a better future.
We’re driven by the idea of
- A game that brings parents and their children together in a ritual of creation that produces interactive stories and explores their connection to the earth, their family, and their dreams;
- A tool for young people to increase their awareness of the technological and ecological changes currently underway;
- A musical instrument that opens the door to the languages, mythologies, cultures, and sounds of wildlife and nature that have disappeared or are fated to
- A dreaming device that awakens as many children as possible to the spirits of the land and sea and fosters the ability to remain alert, mindful, curious, and courageous
- A way to get in touch with the deep feelings children of all ages have and help them express these feelings clearly so they can connect with those around them
The english version of the Wuxia the Fox iPad application has not been released yet. All english owners will receive an email with detailed information on the release date of the English version of Wuxia the Fox printed book, iPad and Android App. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.